Um, shit has happened since I’ve done a real post. I’m sure this is all standard stuff that happens to everyone. I was scammed out of $1,002, BUT I only had $100 in my checking account, so the bank wants the other $905! Needless to say, I don’t have it. I will call tomorrow to make sure they don’t really want the $4,500, which is really the total amount I was scammed out of.
However, only the $1000 check was cashed, so I doubt I have to pay the other $3,500, but I’m getting mixed messages. I can pay the bank back anywhere from $75 to $150 a month. Sigh. And these aren’t the only issues I’m having about money. I have to call TWO banks tomorrow.
I would be foolish not to ask for money if anyone has the resources and is feeling generous. So here’s my Paypal link if you want to donate. Thank you!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! 🙂
Work sucks because I didn’t meet my quota for December. Major bummer. I’m off until Thursday. Right now, I’m more worried about money. So I spend 70% of my time worrying about money on my vacation. And the other 30% stressing about work.
I was invited to apply for a part-time job. Since it was an invite, I think there is a chance of an interview. I asked for $25 an hour. Should have asked for their minium, which was $20 per hour. Whatever. I hope I find something in January, so I can pay the bank back and other bills.
What I’m leaving behind in 2019 are payment plans. If I can’t afford the whole price, I’m not buying. That’s the most important thing I learned this year. Plus, they tack on a fee for people without resources. It’s funny people with money get a discount! What kind of sense does that make? Only in capitalism would people just accept this bullshit.
Well, that’s fine. I won’t be doing payment plans for anything except a house and a car.
2020 goals? I haven’t written them down yet, so this is my first take on them.
- Make $12,000 in sales with my business
- Take a Kundalini yoga class
- Go on a vacay for my birthday
- Make the goal at work
- Have an organized space
- Have a decent ER fund (probably $1,000)
- Therapy at least 2x a month
These are the first things that come to mind. I have to break most of the goals into little tasks. Tomorrow I’m putting my headphones on and cleaning my space for an hour. I have astrology books everywhere. I don’t go to them as much as I used to, so they’re getting of my eyesight. I’ve never been this excited about organizing before. I already have a trash bag full. When I clean, I throw everything away. I’m not sentimental.
My birthday is in May. In May, I might have extra money BUT all the places I want to visit usually are booked by February. I’m not spending money in February unless I get a PT job soon. If I could book in April, I think a vacation might be possible. I’m looking in the $400 – $600 range for the whole vacation. Three nights. And my dog has to be able to go. I was planning four nights until all this crap happened.
I have therapy on Tuesday. FINALLY. I had to cancel all my other appointments. I had an appointment on Friday, but when I saw she had an opening on Tuesday, I grabbed that. I need help ASAP! I’m drowning.
This week I…
Music of the week: Ariana Grande, Robyn, Taylor Swift, Christina Aguilera, Mariah Carey, Rachel Platten, Beyonce, Kari Jobe
TV of the week: This is Us
Podcasts of the week: The Water Trio, So You Wanna Be a Witch, Crimelines, Dateline, True Crime Garage, Generation Why, Online Marketing Made Easy
Books of the week: I need to read new books! Anyway, currently reading:
- Free to Focus: A Total Productivity System to Achieve More by Doing Less by Michael Hyatt
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- Take Control of Your Life: How to Silence Fear and Win the Mental Game by Mel Robbins (This book is only available as an audiobook. The author is coaching people and then giving takeaways after each session. It’s a GREAT audiobook. A must listen. Everything comes back to control and fear. I guarantee everyone can relate to someone’s story).
- One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid – (Romance. I’m trying to get out of reading non-fiction all the time. It’s not working. I’m 65% through this book. It’s not bad, but romance is probably not for me. The premise is good, but I’m bored. So I probably won’t finish this. It’s okay for an easy read).
Weekend Plans: I’m excited for the park with my dog. We’re supposed to be going tomorrow, but it might rain. So then we’ll go Tuesday. I’m also excited to finally clean and organize my space tomorrow. Other than that, I’m glad I don’t have to go to work until Thursday. Mostly I’m just working on stuff, so I can have $12,000 in sales by the end of 2020.
I’m going to work on an email for a collaboration I have coming up in January. I was going to take tonight off, and then I wondered what I would do? ROFL. So I blogged here, and now back to work