Ugh, my favorite month is over. 😦 I enjoyed ya.
Before getting into goals, I have to share this: I made a joke about going to Busch Gardens (a theme/amusement park). My mom thought I was serious and now guess what? We are going!! What if it sucks? Two adults going to Busch Gardens? Help! I have so much research to do because I know nothing about that place. Initially I thought if I couldn’t afford to go to Asheville, NC for my next birthday, I would maybe go to Busch Gardens. That’s better than nothing, right?
But now, it will happen in July. And here is the worst part: It has to be on a weekend due to my mom’s obligations. I would NEVER voluntarily go somewhere like a theme park on a weekend. Who does that unless it is your only option? The crowds, the parking, etc. etc. I’m not as worried about the crowds as I am the parking. One good thing: I get to take my dog and board him there! YAY. He doesn’t have to be home alone or at daycare. He gets to ride to and from with us.
Have I mentioned that my mom doesn’t ride rides AT ALL? She’s terrified. And I have never been on a real ride. LOL. WTF are we going to do there? This is too funny. I will get on one ride if the line isn’t too long. There is a ride “through Europe” that I’m interested in. I’d like to do that if possible. One ride for me. This place isn’t cheap. I’m just wondering what the hell I got myself into.
The adventures of me. Oh, I will go off any food restrictions while there. Well, I will only eat half of my meals (and give the leftovers to my mom to take home).
Heh. they even say on their website, “We are a park for kids”. No shit. But they also say:
Our theme is classic Europe, like the Parisian streets of France, the hamlets of Scotland and the Oktoberfest celebrations of Germany. In all, we have nine villages centered around six countries for you to explore.
In addition to the fun, we are a place for learning about nature. We care deeply about conservation and the animals in our care. You can see and learn about Bald Eagles, Clydesdale horses and gray wolves, and we hope that when you visit your appreciation for nature will grow like ours has.
I think it will be fun but since I’m only getting on ONE ride (if that…), I think the ticket is waaaaaay overpriced.
- Complete first practicum assessment. I have 3 of these to complete before January 2016.
- Do 50 practicum cases. I failed with this goal miserably in May.
- Study at least once a week for the test I have to pass before January 2016. Yes I have a ton of things to complete this year. Yet, I’m sometimes “bored”.
- Exercise 3 times a week. Mowing the lawn counts and I’m doing the Jillian Michaels DVD twice a week.
- Sell twice at the flea market.
- Make at least $500 from selling. Dream sorta, kinda big. 😉
- Clean guinea pig cage/room. Yes, I have this on every goals list.
- Get down to 130lbs.
- Go to the gym once or cancel my membership. My contract is over so I should be able to cancel.
- Watch 2 movies.
- Read 3 books.
I have two items on sale on eBay (“buy now”) going on right now. If this goes well, I will be putting more things on eBay. I should be putting more stuff on there but I want to try to sell in person first.