Good news first:
- My engine light is now off.
- I didn’t have to get a pap smear today. I did get my Depo injection.
- I have A Course in Miracles in my possession (from the library).
- I walked over 4 miles today with no foot pain.
- My car cost me $421. I kid you not. FUCK. Holy credit card debt.
- My period has lasted for 21+ days.
- I have to get another mamogram. I’m not even of age to have to get one, but I have to get another.
- My iron levels are really low so I have to go back to my PCP to get my iron tested. Another appointment.
I didn’t have to get a pap smear because I’m a virgin!! HOLLA! The nurse practitioner agreed with this. I’ve been saying this forever. Thank god I saw the NP today. My OB/GYN probably would have gone on and done it despite knowing that I’m a virgin. I don’t need annual pap smears. Best news ever.
I was like, “Yo, I’ve never had sex”. All loud and proud! 🙂 Anything to get out of the pap smear. The NP was not taken aback, but the nurse seemed to be. lol.
The nurse and nurse practitioner insisted that after this injection my period should be lighter. Yeah, I’m counting on that. 😉 I hope it is true. For some reason, this injection hurt a little. Last time I felt nothing.
I’m bummed about my period because I don’t want to go to yoga with my period. I refuse. I was going to call this Thursday to register for a class on Saturday. Now I’m not so sure.
I’ll leave it here for now.