Still no water. I’m beginning to get really scared. This is the longest I’ve gone without ANY water and it hasn’t been that cold. I may have to call the landlord. Talk about being terrified. If I could afford to fix it myself without getting the landlord involved, I would.
I haven’t left my house in 8 days. That is not a record. I think the record is around 10 or 11 days. This time I do have somewhere to go but I can’t because of the snow. I’m hoping to get out tomorrow. Melt snow!
When I first got my Plum Planner, I didn’t know what to do with the extra note pages I ordered. I have the pages dispersed throughout the months. The obvious thing seemed to me – goals for the month. But I don’t do monthly goals! It only took me 30 minutes to come up with things I have to/want to do for March. So here are my goals for March:
- Renew my two library cards. With the snow and no water and just everything else, I haven’t had time to renew my library cards. I can’t check out books right now so this is a must for March. I keep putting it off because one library is about 20 minutes away…and I have a ton of books to read without the help of the library.
- My practicum: do 72 ‘cases’ this month.
- Get B a pedicure. This is not a good situation. He wouldn’t let PetSmart trim his back nails. I’m going to have to take him to the vet to see if they can do it.
- Finish 3 books.
- Watch 2 movies.
- No Spend March. It is going okay so far. I did spend $1.99 on my Amazon credit card for a TV show. oops.
- Do my YouTube video. I think my dividers for my planner are at my mom’s house (I have all my packages delivered there). I can’t wait to get them. I will probably shoot the video next weekend.
- Clean out the guinea pig’s cage and room.
- Finish knitting my purple cowl.
- Go to the laundromat. I have two days off for March Madness so one of those mornings I will be at the laundromat. I don’t usually have to go because I do my laundry at my mom’s.
This Week I…
Music for the week: Imagine Dragons, Ella Henderson, Fall Out Boy, Sam Smith, Meghan Trainor, Brooke Fraser, Nick Jonas, D’Angelo
Song of the week: Marina and The Diamonds – I’m a Ruin
TV for the week: Preachers’ Daughters, House of Cards
I thought season 1 of HoC was riveting. Season 2 was boring for the most part. What will the 3rd season bring? I hope it’s good.
Movie of the week: none
Books of the week: I just started two new books. Etsy 101: Sell Your Crafts on Etsy, the DIY Marketplace for Handmade, Vintage and Crafting Supplies by Steve Weber and I Don’t Want To, I Don’t Feel Like It: How Resistance Controls Your Life and What to Do About It by Cheri Huber
Knitting Projects of the week: I will finish my purple cowl in March. 😉
Walked: So far I had the most steps on Thursday with 4,586 steps. I think that is decent for not leaving the house. Imagine how low my number would be if I didn’t have to walk my dog! My Omron Pedometer is excellent. I’m used to the cheap ones that give you a step every time you move so this is awesome and accurate.
Planner update: I probably won’t do this every week but I just started using my Plum Paper Planner so I thought I’d share this week’s layout:
I’ve decided that I don’t like spiral bound planners. I’m seriously considering inserting this planner into my large (A5) Kikki.K planner. The only thing holding me back is that I ordered some stuff for a spiral bound planner. I guess I can just sell the stuff on eBay…I do love my Plum Planner. I would love it more if it weren’t coiled. And my large Kikki.K is just sitting in the box it came in. I’m dying to use it. It is sold out so I could definitely get my money back if I sold it on eBay but I love it too much.