I just updated my bio with more
exciting things about me.
This is a personal, anonymous blog. I don’t have the comments turned on because I occasionally mention suicide and I don’t want to hear “It’ll get better” etc.updated disclaimer: This is a personal online diary. Anybody remember those? I don’t care about entry titles making sense or content or starting a business. This is not that kind of blog. Just because everyone else is doing it doesn’t mean I’m playing along. I’ve been doing this for over 15 years (not at this address – haha) and I know most people won’t find any use in it. That’s fine. I beat to my own drum. I do this for my own reasons.
General info: female, east coast of the United States, born in the 80s, asexual, INFP, single & childfree
I love music more than anything but I also love watching sports, reading, attending concerts, the beach, nature, and animals.
More random things about me:
- I don’t consider myself a social person.
- I don’t have friends.
- I blog because I have to get this stuff out of me, even if no one reads it.
- My favorite movie is Psycho.
- I love to travel but I haven’t gone to the places I most want to go to.
- I went to Oaxaca, Mexico in 2012. Best. Trip. Ever. Read more about it here.
- I’ve never been on a bike.
- I don’t know how to swim but I love being in water.
- I have a Bachelors in Psychology/Business.
- I’m in love with my Kindle.
- I hate all holidays.
- March Madness is my favorite time of the year.
- I have a 17 year old dog and two 1 year old guinea pigs
- My favorite vacation is the beach but I also love going to NYC.
- I love playing word games and Monopoly.
- I taught myself to knit in April of 2014.
- I’m obsessed with cable news. When I’m not watching sports, I’m watching the news.
- I have a degree in horticulture from high school.
- I don’t do drugs or smoke. I drink alcohol maybe 1 – 3 times a year.
- My favorite fiction book is The Long Walk by Stephen King.
- I read mostly nonfiction these days.
- I know a decent amount of sign language.
- Favorite pro sports teams: Baltimore Ravens, LA Lakers & Washington Wizards.
- I was born in the 80s but consider myself a 90s child…all the way.
- My first solo concert was Hootie and the Blowfish (also one of my favorite concerts).
- I have severe social anxiety (since about age 10), depression & PTSD.