I still have to post my pages from December 2012 but first I have to do them. I did start my 2013 Project Life book:
I am using a mixture of the cherry edition and the turquoise edition for this year. I will probably mostly use turquoise.
My binder is huge:
I put in the plastics/sheets I think I might use for 2013. See how much room is left over? I will use this binder for the next THREE years
if I live that long.
MY TOP 12 ALBUMS OF 2012
1. Jason Mraz – Love is a Four Letter Word
2. Rachael Sage – Haunted By You
3. Alanis Morissette – havoc and bright lights
4. Melanie Fiona – The MF Life
5. Tristan Prettyman – Cedar + Gold
6. Fun. – Some Nights
7. Frank Ocean – Channel ORANGE
8. No Doubt – Push and Shove
9. Christina Aguilera – Lotus
10. Lana Del Rey – Born to Die
11. Yuna – Yuna
12. Grace Potter and the Nocturnals – The Lion The Beast The Beat
Honorable mentions (in no particular order):
Alabama Shakes – Boys & Girls
Bonnie Raitt – Slipstream
Philip Phillips – The World From the Side of the Moon
Nelly Furtado – The Spirit Indestructible
I listened to over 70 albums released this year. DMB and Bob Dylan’s albums were also good. It was too overwhelming to do a top 40 albums list like I planned.