Tomorrow I’m leaving for Oaxaca, Mexico! 🙂 My alarm is set for 3:20AM. My flight leaves at 7:00. I will be back at 9PM on Wednesday night. Scared. Anxious. Terrified. Sick to my stomach (literally). Yep, that’s me. Excited too. I woke up at 2AM this morning and could not get back to sleep. It was nerves, I think. This cannot happen tonight. I have to travel for 10 hours. I need my sleep. I’m nervous, scared and anxious.
It is random things that are on my mind now. Like people saying, “Don’t eat the lettuce”. Well I was planning on doing just that since salads are less likely to be spicy. Well now, I probably won’t. If I were going to be there a week or two, I would take my chances with getting sick but I’m not going to be there long enough to get sick. The last thing I want to do is be sick on the plane ride(s) back. That would suck. There are just so many things to worry about. My mind is like AARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!
Project Life layout – Week of September 24
This layout includes:
- my passport photo
- my dog smiling
- the black and white necklace I made
- iced vanilla coffee from McDonald’s – included it because it was National Coffee Day
- 2 journal cards from the cherry project life kit
Week of Oct 1 – Oct 7
- business card from the currency exchange place
- a pic of some of my pesos
- pic of my passport/Oaxaca travel book
- tag off of the IKEA dishrag I brought. lol. I was going to use the receipt but receipts don’t last very long
- the start of a purple necklace I made
- journaling cards
Big Brother layout
Oh yes I did…This layout includes:
- 3 pics from Big Brother. I’ve been watching this show for 14 years. I have probably missed less than 5 shows during all 14 seasons! The funny thing is I always forget who won so I wanted to document it in Project Life. I doubt I ever forget Ian. I love him. 😉
- a Dexter advertisement. Another one of my favorite shows
- my dog
- journaling cards
I’m not fully done with these layouts. I will add some embellishments to a few photos when I come back. I can’t wait to do layouts for my Oaxaca trip. I am doing Project Life and I’m also making my own travel journal. The travel journal will have much more pics, more journaling and just fun decorations. I can’t wait. (geek alert!) I can see myself grabbing random stuff thinking “this would be wonderful for Project Life or my travel journal”. haha. To see a great travel journal. click here–> Her travel journal is my inspiration. Beautiful.
I used my ebay bucks to get started with my travel journal scrapbook. Look at what I’m getting:
Adios! Voy a Oaxaca, Mexico.