My uncle is being moved to the hospital. I’m glad about this. No one should just lay around in pain. Sometimes hospice care is not enough. I hope he isn’t in pain even though I know he is sad. 😦
I don’t have much to say. So I will just post some pictures. I’m still obsessed with Project Life. I get obsessed about things and it’s scary. I rarely post on facebook anymore but I posted something about Project Life and my dad responded! It made me realize how hard it is to explain to someone WHY I love PL. If I had kids I would say the standard “It’s for my kids when they get older” but lol, I have no kids. It is so hard to explain why just doing something with PL, makes my day better. It is like I have to do it. Anyway, since I’m not posting my personal pictures and I haven’t printed that many pictures, I don’t have a lot to post in this blog. I do have 2 layouts which sort of counts as 1 layout in project life land.
Here they are:
This layout includes:
- 2 pics from the National Zoo (in DC) 2005
- random pics that have nothing to do with me but I love them
- a journaling card.
- Mariah Carey’s first cassette insert (cut off in the photo – oops). I was so thrilled when I found this. My first thought: OMG, this will go perfect in a 3×5 slot in my album. OBSESSED. The weird thing is that I was not a fan of Mariah when that album came out. Long story. Now I like that album.
- a pic of my aquatic frogs when I first brought them.
- my booze in preparation for my 2012 beach vacation. Now I don’t even drink but it was fun mixing drinks during that vacation.
- taco salad I made. I love taco salad.
- chicken parm casserole I made. I miss cooking. NO, not really. I do want to cook this again. I felt so guilty eating it because there is so much cheese. But it was soooooo good. I have to fix this next week. I haven’t cooked it in months.
- journaling cards – I just brought 12 x 12 scrap paper (on sale for .20) and I didn’t know what to do with it so I thought why not decorate my album with it?
In other picture news, I have a new hobby…like I need one. I LOVE designing necklaces. It was so fun running around the store and picking out beads that go together instead of just random stuff like I used to do. No, I did not want to spend money on beads but my jewelry teacher is making me. 😉 I want to say, “I have to work. I don’t have time to make jewelry outside of class. Plus I’m going to Mexico in less than 3 weeks. I am supposed to be saving money!”. But she really expects us to make stuff outside of class even though 4 out of 5 of us work.
I like how this necklace turned out but I made it too short. It is a choker on me. I will post pics of the final necklace later.
Today was a rough day at work. Sigh. No passport yet. I have decided to only take carry on luggage with me. If this wasn’t my first plane ride and if I wasn’t going out of the country, I probably would do the checked luggage thing but I have enough to worry about. Like what happens when I get to the Mexico City airport and everything is in Spanish? What if I don’t know where to go and I miss my flight to Oaxaca??? I can read Spanish quite well but when people speak it…LOL. My comprehension is not that good. I’m stressed about that. I don’t need luggage stress to add to that.